Wood Wool - Heraklith-C
One-layer, non-combustible wood wool board with cement binder.
Thermal insulation of lofts, one - and multi layer partition walls, permanent formwork for eliminating thermal bridges, flooring constructions, sound insulation constructions, ventilated facades (with renders and coverings) it provides an impact resistant surface and a perfect base for renders thanks to the wood wool layer with cement binder.
- High fire resistance – A2-s1, d0 – increases the fire safety of buildings
- Excellent heat accumulation
- Very good acoustic properties
- Low vapour resistance
- Excellent construction-biological properties
- Resistant to microorganisms and rodents
- Chemically neutral – no reaction with the surrounding materials
- No mass and dimensional changes in case of temperature differences
- Easy cutting to the requested size and shape
- Very high resistance to mechanical stresses
Installation and system conditions
- The installation of WW products (Heraklith homogeneous boards, Heratekta and Tektalan composite boards) must be carried out under controlled humidity and temperature conditions.
- Only install panels in rooms, where the following conditions are ensured: for heated or air-conditioned rooms, the maximum relative air humidity must be between 40% and 75%, the temperature must not be below +7°C or above +30°C.
- If WW products are to be installed in rooms with central heating, or in rooms with conditions significantly different from normal conditions we recommend acclimatising the boards for at least 48 hours days in a room with the same climatic conditions.