Wood Wool - Heratekta-C3
Triple-layer composite wood wool board with a core of EPS slab and Heraklith facing with cement binder.
Thermal insulation of facades, slabs, and garages, permanent formwork for eliminating thermal bridges, insulation of slabs cooled from beneath.
It provides an impact resistant surface and a perfect base for plaster thanks to the wood wool layer with cement binder.
- Excellent thermal insulation
- It can be used as a permanent formwork
- Very good acoustic characteristics
- Low vapour resistance
- Excellent biological construction properties
- Resistant to microorganisms and rodents
- Stability of mass and dimensions under changing temperatures
- Easy cutting to the required size and shape
- Very high resistance to mechanical stresses
- Durable, highly weather-proof