Knauf Insulation NaturBoard FIT PLUS is a compact rock mineral wool slab with stable density which belongs to the soft products. The product is incombustible, resistant to high temperatures, water-repellent , resistant to aging and chemically neutral.
The product is intended for thermal and sound insulation, as well as for fire protection of pitched roofs and in all places where the insulation is not subjected to pressure load. Depending on the ventilation degree of the roof structure and/or the layer above the insulation material, installation of vapour barrier is mandatory on the warmer side of the roof insulation. If the ventilation of the roof structure is intensive, use of vapour barrier is recommended.
- Fire protection - Reaction to fire Class A1, incombustible materials
- Thermal insulation - Low thermal conductivity coefficient
- Sound insulation - Excellent sound insulation due to dense fibre structure of the material
- Stability and compactness
- Resistance to aging
- Self-supporting material: enabled by cutting the slabs to be 1cm wider than the width between the rafters
- The material meets health safety and environmental requirements
- Simple and quick installation
|Thickness||Length||Width||Pieces per pack||Area per piece|