Knauf Insulation NaturBoard VENTACUSTO is a compact rock mineral wool slab with stable density which belongs to the semi-hard products. The product is incombustible, resistant to high temperatures, water-repellent, resistant to aging and chemically neutral.
The product is intended for thermal and sound insulation, as well as for fire protection of ventilated facades without height limit in metal structures, as a filling between profiled steel elements in the parts of the structure where the sound performance requirements are increased – it can also be used separately, as an absorbing lining.
- Fire protection - Reaction to fire Class A1, incombustible materials
- Thermal insulation - Low thermal conductivity coefficient
- Sound insulation - Excellent sound insulation due to dense fibre structure of the material
- Stability and compactness
- Water repellent and vapour permeable
- Increased safety in case of fire
- Resistance to aging
- The material meets health safety and environmental requirements
|Thickness||Length||Width||Pieces per pack||Area per piece|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard