Knauf Insulation NaturBoard VENTI PLUS is a compact rock mineral wool slab with stable density which belongs to the semi-hard products.
The product is incombustible, resistant to high temperatures, water-repellent, resistant to aging and chemically neutral.
The product is intended for thermal and sound insulation, as well as for fire protection of ventilated facades of the heights above 12 meters.
They are placed on the walls between ventilated façade profiles, and mechanically fastened with PVC anchors (5-8 pcs/m2) with steel bolts.
The slabs can be single-side faced with white or black glass fleece, which additionally increases water-resistance (in façade linings with open joints) as well as airflow resistance near the slab surface (especially in high structures and structures in which an intensive airflow is expected in the ventilation layer.
- Fire protection - Reaction to fire Class A1, incombustible materials
- Thermal insulation - Low thermal conductivity coefficient
- Sound insulation - Excellent sound insulation due to dense fibre structure of the material
- Stability and compactness
- Water repellent and vapour permeable
- Increased safety in case of fire
- Resistance to aging
- The material meets health safety and environmental requirements
|Thickness||Length||Width||Pieces per pack||Area per piece|